Integrated with Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, you will be able to plan, control and monitor all preventive and scheduled maintenance activities in your company in an effective and practical way!
A computerized maintenance management system (CMMS), also known as CMMS maintenance software, has been designed to simplify the maintenance of all your assets. A CMMS allows organizations of all types to eliminate manual data entry and easily track the performance and health status of all equipment in a centralized digital location. The main functions of a CMMS include maintenance scheduling, spare parts inventory management and work orders, and tracking data on assets and business resources such as labor, suppliers and materials.
TAG CMMS is a highly scalable maintenance and asset management software. Looking to upgrade from an older CMMS? Want to abandon paper-based processes or ditch boring manual spreadsheets ? TAG is an easy-to-use solution that allows you to start small, with a simplified maintenance management process that requires corrective and reactive actions. You can then transition to a hybrid setup with a CMMS for managers and paper-based workflow for maintenance staff. Then take the next step towards a more sophisticated automated maintenance program based on preventive and predictive analysis.
TAG CMMS can be offered as a cloud-based or on-premises solution. The cloud-based version offers the same level of functionality as traditional on-premises systems, but with a number of additional benefits, including faster setup, intuitive interface for workers of all skill levels, no IT-related costs, accessibility, mobility, managed databases, etc.
• Links each of your maintenance and management activities to a simple and easy to use system with all the essential features;
• Get more knowledge of your process history to make proactive maintenance decisions;
• Transitions from corrective or reactive maintenance to preventive maintenance;
• Improves inventory tracking and inventory management for spare parts;
• Optimize your service orders;
• Increases overall reliability to reduce costs;
• Improves communication through mobile technology.