Meet the new Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365). A powerful software with a suite of integrated apps, Teams and many other features.
Use the package directly from your browser!
The service does not require any installation. Just create an account, make a few settings and start creating text, editing spreadsheets and generating slide shows. This way you have all the freedom to work from anywhere you want, from home or business, on the web and from any gadget!
Microsoft 365 provides all the tools you need to do a great job.
Integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and/or Dynamics 365 Sales, Customer Service, Marketing (CRM) solutions with Microsoft 365.
The Integration is native and total. You can copy and paste or import and export information from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and/or Dynamics 365 Sales, Customer Service, Marketing (CRM) directly to Excel.
You can also send your purchase orders and approvals directly to suppliers via Outlook.Create Portals and Dashboards using Sharepoint and publish your reports and indicators on the Intranet or the Internet.
• Email hosting with 100 GB mailboxes and email addresses with a custom domain;
• Desktop versions of Microsoft 365 applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, plus Access and Publisher for PC only;
• OneNote: access to additional OneNote features;
• Web versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint applications;
• One license covers five phones, five tablets, and five PCs or Macs per user;
• Inform and engage with communication sites and team sites across your intranet using SharePoint;
• Hold online meetings and videoconferences for up to 250 people;
• Hold meetings for up to ten thousand people with Microsoft Teams Live Event Streaming;
• Get a hub for teamwork with Microsoft Teams;
• Collaborate across departments and locations with Yammer;
• Use intelligent video to create, manage and share live and on-demand content across the organization;
• Plan daily schedules and tasks with Microsoft Teams;
• Manage tasks and teamwork with Microsoft Planner;
• Manual deletion and retention policies and manual classifications;
• FastTrack deployment support at no additional cost with the purchase of 150+ licenses;
• 24 hours a day, seven days a week phone and Web.